Job Title: Vendor Relations Coordinator
Location: Bohemia, New York
Position Type: Full-Time
The Vendor Relations Coordinator is responsible for driving profitable business results and operational excellence by creating and developing relationships within FrontStreet’s vendor base. This role will be responsible for procuring new vendors and negotiating with existing vendors while ensuring compliance with FrontStreet’s policies and requirements. You will also interact with other internal client support team members on vendor issues to ensure that customer expectations are always met, and the vendor obligation is fulfilled.
- Source & Procure Vendors: Target, identify, screen and recruit target prospective contractor/vendor partners
- Create support tools and materials to manage and track Vendors
- Use negotiation skills with current Vendors
- Help desk for vendors to onboard them and maintain successful relationships
- Work with other departments involved in the Vendor Management Process (Finance, Compliance, Operations)
- Conduct qualification process of contractor/partners including completed application/compliance information and background data
- Work collaboratively with the team to build and maintain a solid, trusted database of contractor/partners
- Data entry/profile maintenance in a CRM environment/platform
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
Educational / Experience Requirements
- 3+ Years Customer Service Experience
- 1+ Year Facilities Vendor Management Experience preferred
- Computer skills in MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- CRM system/environment experience preferred or ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent follow-up, communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Position requires a team player, positive proactive attitude and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or stored materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The work is performed in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Think you would make a great fit with the Front Street team? Please submit your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!