Job Title: National Account Executive
Location: Bohemia, New York / Virtual
Position Type: Full-Time
The Sales / Business Development Manager is responsible for selling service based solutions and profitably growing sales for the organization. Leveraging our client centric consultative sales model this person will focus on listening to the client’s unique needs and develop custom solutions that achieve the client’s facility and financial goals and objectives. This person is responsible for prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers using a consultative selling approach to deliver added value. Additionally, this person is responsible for developing sales plans, goals and targets that align with FrontStreet’s sales strategy.
- Work with the Executive Leadership Team to develop a sales plan that, in coordination with Company’s strategic plan, will meet or exceed expected sales goals; Update sales projections monthly
- Utilize market research and industry trends to identify sales prospects with the expectation of ongoing incremental growth
- Close new and renewal business to meet / exceed established sales plan goals
- Drive the development of and negotiation of client contracts
- Monitor, document and track the level of customer satisfaction and achievement of contractual metrics
- Develop and sustain relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of the client organization
- Identify client opportunities through data analytics and frequent collaboration with internal and client operations partners
- Plan and participate in trade shows and other industry related events
- Remain up-to-date on FrontStreet service and solution offerings as well as industry trends
- Innovate and help develop new client solution offerings to address market opportunities
- Manage the development of compelling client business cases and/or RFP/RFQ responses
- Lead and manage the client solution development and sales process from prospecting through proposal submission, deal completion and finally client onboarding
- Secure and exceed sales and margin targets
- Work to shorten the sales and business acquisition cycle and improve win rates
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with all FrontStreet employees to ensure that proper account management, upselling, renewals, and client satisfaction are achieved
- Prepare and deliver client related and internal presentations
- Partner with marketing, communications, account management and client innovations team to create and drive market specific programs and lead generation campaigns
- Manage escalated issues and provide resolution on direction
- Managing budgets
- Travel up to 75%
Qualifications and Requirements
Educational / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of applicable education and experience
- 10+ years of solid experience selling services into large nationwide accounts
- Successful track record of managing $50M+ revenue budget
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Prior maintenance, construction, project and customer service related knowledge or experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or stored materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting to 25 pounds for files, computer printouts on occasion.
The work is performed in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Think you would make a great fit with the Front Street team? Please submit your qualifications to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!